How To Write Blog Posts When You Think You Can’t
The biggest frustration for newer bloggers is learning how to write blog posts and hopefully today, we can get that all squared away for you and make it easy for you to come up with content.
<<<< By ALL means, please like this and share it. Comment below.
Everyone DOES know how to write blog posts.
Yep, I am gonna say it even if you may not believe it. When you were in grade school and had to write a book report, you would do it or you would receive an F. For some of you, the image if a brow beating parent was enough to make you do it. Now that you have a home business and nobody is staring over your shoulder to do it, the excuse is often made, and do not take offense to this. The excuse is that you do not know how to do it.
YES YOU DO? You did it all throughout your life when your grade school teachers told you to do it. So what if it is called a “blog”. It is still writing and there are no excuses for NOT doing it.
How To Write Blog Posts With Content Creation.
Ok, if you think you do not know how to write blog posts because you do not know what to say, that is a bunch of well, for lack of a better word, S&@T! First, define who would have a use for what you are offering in most cases. Some cases, you will just be sharing information that helps the industry as a whole, but you want to to make your blog posts for the people that are going to read them. Define your prospect and what that prospect would need as far as information goes. Write it.
- Define who you want to write to. Is your audience prospects for your network marketing business? Are they people who want to get more traffic, buy a product or a course? Whatever it is, that is fine. It can be related to any niche. If you want to sell cookbooks, you want to target the individual that prepares the meals for the family as an example. Decide who that individual is.
- Pick your keyword. We can go into that at a future date, but since we are writing for your readers first, it is not the most important part.
- Get rid of the desire to be perfect. Perfection is not what makes people feel the desire to buy from you.
- Start writing. You can always go back and correct what you want. A good friend of mine always said that version 1.0 is always better than version 0.0.
- Remind people to like and share your posts. Some will do this for you.
- Use a photo in your blog post if you have one.
- Do not feel that you have to write long winded posts. It is not needed. Write short high impact content with lists if you can.
Ok, so you have it easy here and should strongly consider blogging as a way to drum up traffic, leads and sales. Click the blue picture above to the right to learn how to write blog posts from the best in the industry.
Larry Krakow is an Internet marketer who cares about people and watching them grow up in the home business arena. While learning social media, blogging and personal branding, Larry has seen the Internet change so much over time, but the one constant always remains with him. It is always about providing value so that people always are encouraged to return to learn more.
Tagged with: how to write blog posts
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!