Tips For Blogging – Where To Find Content
I have a few tips for blogging to share with you today. Nothing to sell, but something that you can consider using since it will help you to come up with something to write on your blog. Think of this blog post in terms of the network marketer, but anyone in another niche can apply this information.
<<<< Do me a solid please and like and share. Comment below!
Tips For Blogging Content
You may not realize this, but you can find blog content just about anywhere. You can go to a bookstore or library and talk about a book in your niche by gathering a few important points from that book. That is just one example.
Here are a few tips for blogging content writing.
- Visit Barnes And Nobles. Find a couple books in the network marketing and inspirational based books. Find a few bullet points by skimming the book and write about them. You can also do this for other fields than network marketing and home business.
- Your local library has books on just about any subject as well.
- Your own notes. As you go through your marketing over the course of time, things will happen and you will learn things. Always write them down as you learn them, because they will give you something out of the blue to write about.
- Press releases and articles for the same search term or keyword as your own. Press releases and articles are all content.
- Social media: There is a load of information in and around social media not limited to network marketing and inspiration of course!
- Other related blogs. Learn something and apply it. Blog about it.
- Not highly recommended, but should appear somewhere on your blog. Provide some brief information about your primary network marketing company.
- Printed news media. What better way to justify network marketing than conveniently uncovering facts about how people will retire broke or possibly face foreclosure.
- Do not ever think you have to be perfect or worry if somebody is going to like it. Just do it. Your blog is automatically better the second that you post than it would be if you decided not to post.
- Interact with your users wherever possible.
- Notify all your social media when you post.
These tips for blogging are mainly focused on one area of blogging that is far more important than others.
JUST DO IT.
Far too long, people have said that they are not good writers yet they are aware of the fact that they had to write papers to graduate high school or college. Get rid of the excuse that says that you cannot write.
One thing I can tell you is to keep on following. I will be providing many tips for blogging as time goes. I feel that blogs are permanent and friendly to those that want to learn from them. They are also a great tool for personal branding. With this said, if you want to get leads for your business from your blog, you can do it so just do it. If it takes time to see results, that is ok. The whole idea is to get started. A blog will work for you 24/7/365. Again, keep coming back for more tips for blogging and comment below.
Larry Krakow is an Internet marketer who cares about people and watching them grow up in the home business arena. While learning social media, blogging and personal branding, Larry has seen the Internet change so much over time, but the one constant always remains with him. It is always about providing value so that people always are encouraged to return to learn more.
Tags:tips for blogging
Tagged with: tips for blogging
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!